Gaano Angeles City Car Rentals Terms and Conditions
Gaano hereby rents to the renter any vehicle will be subject to all the terms and conditions herein and in consideration thereof, the renter acknowledges and agrees.
Terms & Conditions
Gaano hereby rents to the renter any vehicle will be subject to all the terms and conditions herein and in consideration thereof, the renter acknowledge and agrees.
- To pay in accordance with stipulation and computations;
- That on rentals on monthly basis, Gaano reserves the right to inspect the vehicle at any time require the renter to present the vehicle to the officer of the company upon thereof;
- The failure to the renter to pay the obligation after the expiration of this agreement shall make them him liable for the payment of 16% interest per month without need of any demand;
- That in case the renter’s obligation is referred to a lawyer, 10% of such shall be used as Attorney’s fees provided that in case of suits arising out from this agreement venue of which is Angeles City and its hereby agreed that Attorney’s fees shall be paid at the rate 25% the amount due;
- Failure to pay the rental of the vehicle on agreed date the lessor has the right to pull out the vehicle at any time and place hereof.
That Said; vehicle should not be operated in the following cases:
- To carry passengers or property for a consideration express or implied;
- By any person who has given Gaano a fictitious name or false age of address;
- To tow vehicle or trailer;
- In motor sports events;
- To transport goods in violation of customs regulation or in any other illegal manner;
- By any person under influence of liquor/alcohol or drugs and further that the vehicle will be operated only the renter or by a duly qualified licensed driver. 25 years of age or older, and provided to Gaano first be obtained in writing, if the vehicle should be used.
- Any employee or fellow employees of the renter in the course if such employee’s or fellow employee’s regular and unusual employment.
- By any other person unless company’s permission is obtained in writing.
Liability for Loss Accident:
- That in case of damage to the vehicle due to accident, the entire or 100% of the costs of repairs shall be the Renters. All repairs due to the abusive use shall be for the account of the renter. Any loss of the car’s accessories, tools, tires, will be charged to the Renter. Gaano is not obliged to undertake satisfaction of any claim by Renter or its passenger outside basic insurance coverage. Any accident should be immediately reported by the Renter to Gaano. For total loss of vehicle an additional 40% of the value of the car shall be imposed as to the charges for the car devaluation.
Release and Return:
- That the Renter received the vehicle in good order and condition and shall be returned on substantially the same condition it was delivered except for the normal wear and tear;
- That the renter will return the said vehicle together with the original tires, tools, accessories and equipment to Gaano office address or as otherwise or sooner, upon the demand of the Gaano. With the exception of a pre-determined pick up / drop off location.
- Upon violation of any condition of this contract, Gaano may demand return of the vehicle.
- That the vehicle should remain the property of Gaano in case by default of the renter on any of the terms, Gaano reserves the right to immediate repossession of the vehicle and all the expenses will be borne by the renter, the company has the aback right to pull out the rented vehicle at any time and place in case the renter failed to renew the contract and failed to pay the obligations.
- Company or its duly authorized representative may inspect the vehicle anytime during business hours.
- Vehicles which include tires, tools, equipments, accessories and vehicle documents do not belong to LESSEE. It is delivered to LESSEE for rental purposes only and is in good operating condition. THYERE IS NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE OF ANY VEHICLE COVERED BY THIS AGREEMENT.
- It is understood between the parties that the LESSOR is not the manufacturer or supplier thereof. The LESSEE hereby assumes full responsibility for the selection of the equipment, and the LESSOR shall not in any way be deemed to have made any warranties, representations or inducements or compliance with any requirements of any law , rules, specifications or contract. Any claims of the LESSEE in connection with the manufacturer’s warranties, conditions or guarantees shall be made directly to the LESSEE against the manufacturer or supplier who shall be solely liable thereof. In this respect, the LESSOR hereby authorizes the LESSEE to submit any said claim against the manufacturer or supplier in its behalf.
- LESSEE will return the vehicle in the same good operating condition to the place on the due back date specified, or sooner upon demand. Customer is responsible for the whole rental period payment stated on the rental agreement. AT THE TIME OF RETURNING THE VEHICLE, LESSEE WILL NOT RECEIVE CREDIT FOR ANY UNUSED RENTAL TIME.
- The term of this contract commences from the date of the DELIVERY AND ACCEPTANCE of the “equipment” to the LESSEE and ends on the date specified. Such Delivery and Acceptance Date for all purpose be all conclusively presumed to be the actual, true and correct date of Delivery And Acceptance by the LESSEE.
- In case of termination/cancellation of this contract agreement by the LESSEE before agreed end date of this contract, the LESSOR has all the rights to forfeit any amount unused or paid by the LESSEE including the security deposit, this will all fall as penalty and damage to the LESSOR by the LESSEE.
- Reservation in case the LESSEE cancel the reservation made, the LESSOR has all the rights to forfeit the RESERVATION FEE paid by the LESSEE.
Repossession of Vehicle:
- The vehicle may be repossessed. At LESSEE’s cost and without notice if it is not returned on the due back date, is illegally parked, used in violation of laws or of this agreement, appears to be abandoned, or if LESSE gave false or misleading information at time of rental. If can’t be contacted or the vehicle, without lessors LESSSEE permission, won’t be returned on the stated due date, the vehicle will be reported as car nabbed.
- The rental and the following validly licensed individuals with Renter’s permission (“Authorized Drivers”) may operate the vehicle. All other additional Authorized Drivers must appear at the time of the rental and be named of the face of this Agreement. All Authorized Drivers must have a valid driver’s license. Other qualifications and charges may be in place at the time of the rental.
- The LESSEE agree that it shall not allow its Qualified and Authorized Drivers to perform any act that may endanger the driver and his passengers and other parties or put in danger the condition of the leased vehicle. Accordingly, the LESSEE shall not:
- Allow use of vehicle by an unauthorized driver
- Allow use of vehicle in a willful or wanton manner
- Allow driver to drive vehicle while intoxicated or under the influence of drugs or other substances which would impair driving ability.
- Allow use of vehicle for any act of felony including transportation of drugs or contraband
- Allow vehicle to tow or push anything, to carry persons or property for hire or to engage in a speed contest
- Allow use of driver’s license if obtained by fraud or misrepresentations
- Allow use of vehicle along off regularly maintained roadways
- Allow use of vehicle to carry hazardous or explosive substances
- Allow use of vehicle to transport weight in excess of vehicle’s maximum payload capacity/overloading
- Allow use of vehicle where insufficient clearance of height or width exists
- Allow use of vehicle to any driver who does not know how to operate a stick shift driven vehicle/manual transmission (if vehicle has manual transmission)
- Allow use of vehicle which will result in improper loading
- Allow anyone using the vehicle to leave the vehicle without removing the keys or close and lock all doors, windows and the trunk of the vehicle
- Allow use of vehicle when there are more passengers to occupy he vehicle than there are seat belts and/or it will violate the Child Restraint Laws
- Allow use of vehicle to transport good in violation of customs regulation or other illegal manner
- Allow to travel to Banaue, Mt. Province, Aurora and other areas where roads are not passable for vehicle, especially flooded and to inter island trips
- Allow use of vehicle driver who cause(d) damage to the vehicle or cause personal injury or property damage to others as result of reckless misconduct.
- Allow use of vehicle outside Metro Manila if the vehicle has been rented for Metro Manila usage only. Lessor will charge penalty and provincial 2500 PHP charges If the vehicle has been brought outside of the allowed area stated in the Rental Agreement.
- during the term of this contact, the LESSEE shall have possession and the right to use , maintain and operate the Equipment in accordance with the terms and conditions of this Contract and in strict conformity with all laws, decrees, ordinance and any regulations applicable thereto.
- For LONG RENTAL the LESSEE must perform basic maintenance of the equipment being leased, such as checking of tires/air, water/coolant, brake fluid etc.
- For LONG RENTAL All consumable must be replaced by the LESSEE, if it was consumed during the LESSE’S rent, such as fluids, oils, battery/ KEY battery etc.
- All movable, must be replaced by the LESSEE, if it was damaged/lost during LESSE’S rent, such as tires/car accessories car tools, radio, matting, carpets stickers etc.
- The LESSEE not to part with the possession of the Equipment or to sublease, sell, deliver, mortgage, pledge, encumber or otherwise dispose of the Equipment.
- The LESSEE shall not affix or install or uninstall any device, or accessory on the Equipment and shall not make any addition, alternation and /or improvement thereon without the prior written consent of the LESSEE all additions and improvements of whatever kind or nature made in the Equipment shall belong to and become the property of the LESSOR upon the expiration or earlier termination of this Contract.
- The LESSEE shall not make or allow any unlawful, improper, or offensive use of the Equipment or any use thereof, for purpose, which are not permitted under this Contract. In case of any violation of this condition, the LESSEE shall reimburse the LESSOR as a result thereof, including the payment of any fine, costs and penalty which may be upon the LESSOR.
- LESSEE will not use the vehicle if it is damage or in need of repair and will be responsible for all damage of the Vehicle resulting from such use.
Traffic Law Violation
- LESSEE will pay for all fines and penalties to any traffic violation, plus all costs incurred in the event Renter fails to make such. LESSEE agrees that in connection with any claimed violations, any information relating to Renter may be submitted to governmental authorizes.
Responsibility for Loss of or Damage to the Vehicle:
- LESSEE is responsible for the FULL VALUE regardless of fault . Whatever brakes in the rented vehicle is the LESSEE’s responsibility to fix/ restore back to original. In case of any damage, LESSEE is responsible to contract and report y the lessor. In case of any damage, the lessor shall not return the LESSEE’s security deposit unless all the vehicle damage have been fixed or restored and approved by the lessor.
- Flat tires: Lessee will pay exactly the new same tire.
- Smoking inside the vehicle: Customers will pay 1000PHP for cleaning costs.
- Lost keys: Customers will pay________for REPLACEMENT SPECIALLY FOR REMOTE KEYS / key duplication(s).
- Any other damages: Customers will pay all costs and full daily rental rate until the vehicle has been fixed or restored to the original condition and approved by the lessor.
- For lost key/ or locked inside the vehicle: If client request for us to provide the duplicate we have certain charges depending where the vehicle located. Provincial P20, 000.00 plus the gasoline back and forth, Metro Manila P10, 000.00 plus gasoline back and forth.
Renter Responsibility for Property:
- LESSEE is responsible for any property left or stored in the vehicle, shuttle bus, or anywhere at the renting location , no matter who received, stored or handle the property.
- LESSEE will pay no demand all charges due under this Agreement, even if LESSEE indicated that someone else or that some company will pay for the charges. LESSEE consents to the reservation of credit, by a credit card issuer, up to the amount of the estimated charges due under this RENTAL Agreement and authorized the renting location to process a credit card voucher, if applicable , in LESSEE’s name. for all the charges due in agreement . All charges due in this agreement. All charges are subject to final audit. And if error is found, either party promptly pay or credit the other, as appropriate, to correct the error . LESSEE will pay interest at the highest rate permitted by law on any past due charges and will also collection costs, including reasonable attorney’s fees, if all charges LESSEE will pay the Lessor 5000PHP as a security deposit are paid when due.
- Shall pay the rental and others amounts, free and clear of and without deduction for or withholding of any and all future Philippines taxes, duties and charges.
- LESSEE is responsible fir returning the vehicle with as much fuel in the tank as when received. If the LESSEE returned the vehicle with less fuel than we supplied it with, a fuel charge applies. LESSOR determines how many fuel are needed by the refilling of the tank and multiply it by PHP 60. AT THE TIME OF RETURN, LESSEE WILL NOT RECEIVE CREDIT FOR ANY FUEL REMAINING IN THE VEHICLE.
Failure to Return Vehicle:
- If LESSEE fails to return the vehicle on the due date and time without a permitted extension from the Lessor. LESSEE will be deemed to be in unlawful possession of the vehicle and to have authorized the insurance of a warrant for the arrest of the LESSEE or any person possessing the vehicle.
- LESSEE will not permit any repair to or any replacement of any part on the vehicle without the prior content of the LESSOR. LESSEE will not tamper with the vehicle odometer/speedometer or otherwise alter the vehicle. LESSEE agrees to pay for all such unauthorized repairs and parts. LESSEE agrees will not do engine wash.
- LESSEE will pay all cost including attorney fees and court costs, incurred by the renting location. Lessor will defend and indemnify these parties from all claims, demands and law suits resulting from issuance of a warrant for the arrest of the LESSEE or any person operating the vehicle; any location by the renting location, including self-help, used to get the vehicle back, or otherwise enforce the terms of the agreement and any action against the renting location and lessor resulting from LESSEES’s breach of this agreement.
- The LESSEE acknowledges that prior to the making of this lease, the LESSEE has examined the equipment and ahs found the same to be in good condition and repair.
LESSES’s Independent Status:
- Shall not be considered the agent or the employee of the renting location and LESSOR for any purpose or whatsoever.
Changes to Agreement:
- LESSEE agrees to everything stated on both sides of the rental agreement which is the entire agreement between the parties. Lessee agrees that the rental agreement can only be changed in writing and if by signed or by initialed both the renting location and the lessee.
- The OBLIGATION of the lessee to pay the rental and other amounts payable as provided herein is absolute and unconditional and shall not be subject to any abatement whatsoever or to any defences. Set-off, counterclaim, loss or destruction of the equipment, or any liability or expenses occasioned by any reason of any interruption from whatever cause in the use, operation or possession of the equipment.
- The LESSEE warrants that the equipment shall be used only in the Philippines and that the equipment shall not be transferred or moved to any other place without the prior written consent of the lessor.
- The Rental for each and every property described in the above mentioned contract shall be the amount specified unless adjusted pursuant to this agreement.
- LESSEE shall pay the rental and other amounts free and clear of and without deductions for or withholding of any and all future Philippines taxes, duties and charges.
- The contract states where the unit can be driven. If the rental area states NCR, the Lessee understands that the unit can’t be driven outside Metro Manila. In case of this violation the lessee authorizes the lessor to charge provincial rate added with a 20% penalty for contract violation.
The vehicles are covered by a Comprehensive Insurance for Own Damage and Theft. The vehicles are also covered by maximum Third Party Liability for Bodily Injury Insurance Coverage of PHP 100,000.00 per accident and a maximum Third Party Liability Property Damage Insurance Coverage PHP10, 000.00 per accident.
The Renter is responsible for the first PHP 50,000.00 damages to the Rented vehicle, and first PHP 20,000.00 to Third Party liability for property Damages. The owner of the leased vehicles will only provide PHP 10,000.00 for Third Party liability if the damages exceed to PHP 20,000 Lessee’s responsibility. If the attained damages of the rented vehicles is more than what the insurance can pay the renter must shoulder the rest of fee/payment to restore the vehicle back to the original condition as it was delivered to the renter, as approve by the owner.
If the rented vehicle has been lost/car nabbed or in any case that the renter can’t return the vehicle then the renter is responsible for the whole amount of the rented vehicle, it’s based on the selling price of the vehicle at the time of the lost/accident.
Total wreck-if the rented vehicle has been damaged severely that it can’t be fix, the renter is responsible in paying the whole amount of the rented vehicle based on the selling price on the time of the accident/police report date.
The renter will also shoulder the daily rental fee of the said vehicle; the daily rate is based to the contract agreement signed.
If another party is involved in the accident and that party is the one responsible/at fault for the cause of the accident then the renter must contact the company/owner of the rented vehicle to report the incident immediately.
The renter must do the following:
- Take pictures of the accident
- Photo copy the OR/CR of the vehicle involved
- Photo copy the license and other identification of the party involved
- Call the police to secure a police report
- Ask the party involved to sign the LIABILITY FORM attached in the car rental terms and conditions
- Copy of the comprehensive insurance of the vehicle involve
Liability form: It’s a form that’s attached to the rental terms and condition stating the liabilities of the party at fault/responsible for the accident, It is a must to sign the liability form if; and only if the renter is not the one at fault in the accident in the party involved is there accepting for responsibilities and not running away.
If the party involve accepting the responsibilities/fault of the said accident it is a must that there insurance should be the one to shoulder all the expenses/fixing charges restore the rented vehicle back to its original as approve by the owner.
If the renter/client of the rented vehicle is not the one at fault of the said accident and the other party is there accepting all the liabilities this will automatically put the renter out of the responsibility of paying the said damages.
If the accident is not the renter’s fault but the party responsible run away/took off on the scene on the accident/unable to pay/doesn’t have the capacity to pay then all the damages must be shouldered by the renter. Its renter’s responsibility to run after the party involve since the renter is the one liable for the rented vehicle.
The contract agreement between the leased vehicle and the lessor is governed by a strict rental terms and conditions that will be effective at the very moment the lessor accepts the leased vehicle and signed the contract.
This agreement is between the owner of the leased vehicle and the lessor, and the owner has every right to demand to the renter that the vehicle must be return the same condition as it was delivered, it’s the owners responsibility to run after the involve party if the renter claims that the said accident is not his/her fault.
Personal Accident: If the lessee in involve in an accident and responsible for human injury is the sole responsibility of the lessee to shoulder/pay all the expenses for the injury, hospitalization etc.
The owner of the lease vehicle can’t be change for human injury for such accident.
Personal Accident Insurance (PAI) the compulsory third party insurance carried by the vehicles cover the drivers liability for human injury involve in an accident, but does not cover his own or that his passengers. To give the rental this additional cover a nominal fee of PHP 200 per day provides the driver and each passenger (maximum of 4 per car)
The personal accident insurance coverage of up to PHP 5,000.00 each per death/permanent and disability PHP 5,000.00 each for medical and treatment resulting from the accident.
The personal accident insurance charge cannot be prorated, thus any portion of the day is charge as one day
Rules inside the Vehicle!
- NO SMOKING INSIDE THE VEHICLE ANY DAMAGES OF SUCH ACT WILL BE CHARGE ACCORDINGLY.
EX, LEATHER SEAT COVER DAMAGE BECAUSE OF SMOKING
(Entire leather set cover will be replace by the renter, same leather quality, same brand)
- REPLACING/breaking ACCESSORIES
NOTE: all accessories inside the vehicle are original and came from casa, all that’s broken and missing will be replace by the renter (Casa, and original)
- The vehicle is very clean
NOTE: please return it clean
- CAR SEAT/CAR COVER
ANY DAMAGES IN THE CAR SEAT ANG CAR COVER WILL BE CHARGE TO THE RENTER, PARTS THAT WILL BE REPLACED HAS TO BE CASA PARTS AND ORIGINAL.
- ALL ACCESORRIES OF THE VEHICLE ARE FUNCTIONING AND IN GOOD CONDITION
FAILURE TO RETURN IT THE SAME WAY, THE CLIENT HAS TO PAY THE CERTAIN CHARGES FOR DAMAGE
UPHOLSTER /ACCESORRIES. (LIGHTS,POWER WINDOW,REMOTE KEY,RADIO,MIRROR ETC.)
ALL VEHICLE HAVE COMPLETE MATTING AND CARPET
MISSING MATTING THE CLIENT WILL BE CHARGE ACCORDINGLY
- POWER BOTTON ARE ALL FUNCTIONING
FAILURE TO RETURN THE VEHICLE WITH THE SAME WORKING FUNCTION WIL BE CHARGE ACCORDINGLY
- FOR LONG RENTALPLEASE PERFORM BASIC MAINTENANCE TO THE VEHICLE SINCE IT UNDER YOUR CARE, SUCH AS WATER/COOLANT,POWER STEERING,BREAK FLUID,ENGINE OIL(IF NECESSARRY),ETC.
- DO NOT REMOVE OR TAKE ANY THING FROM THE VEHICLE.
NOTE: PLEASE TAKE CARE THE VEHICLE UWHILE IT’S UNDER YOUR CARE, COZ’ ALL THE THINGS THAT WILL HAPPEN TO THE VEHICLE IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY, AND YOU’RE RESPOSIBLE FOR ALL THE DAMGES ON THE VEHICLE
Pickup & Drop-off
We can come and pick you up and/or drop you off inside Clark or the Balibago area for 1500php and only between the hours of 9am to 6pm. That being said, most people just use Grab since its much cheaper and easier. We cannot arrange pickup or drop off outside of our office hours of 9am to 6pm.
*If you will be arriving early or late, please notify us so we can be sure to assist you at that time.
Mileage & Coverage
Your booking comes with 200km per day for free and we only charge 2.5php per kilometer over. You’re free to drive anywhere in the country, even on ferry boats to other islands.
Payment & Deposit
We do not accept credit cards at this time. We collect a refundable deposit of 5000php that will be returned to you upon returning the vehicle undamaged and with a full tank of gas.
Your vehicle has full coverage insurance to protect against major accidents. However, comprehensive rental insurance is not available (in the Philippines) but small dents and scratches are very cheap to fix here and rarely ever exceed the deposit amount of 5000php.
We have 24/7 roadside assistance anywhere in the Philippines offered by AAP. Just give us a call if you get a flat tire or anything like that and we’ll get you sorted out right away.
Please let us know if you would like to make any changes to your booking or if you have any further questions.
Thank you for choosing Gaano.com and look forward to seeing you soon!